Friday 4 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Well this feels a bit novel.  Me, writing a blog post.  I'm afraid that real life got in the way of our holiday feeling, so after our visitors had left it was noses to the grindstone, and I ddn't really look up until the Christmas holidays.

We flew home on the 22nd to spend 2 lovely weeks with ffamily and friends, which have been insanely busy, but wonderful.  I spent christmas with my parents and brother in Lincoln, with Rich joining us for the evening, then went up to Glasgow to celebrate with Grandpa's 85th birthday before spending New Year with Rich's brother and sister in law in Sheffield.  Since then I have mainly spend my time catching up on Downton Abbey which becomes too tragic for words when you watch them all back to back, in the space of 2 days!

So here are a few pictures of what Christmas has been like here and I will return shortly to keep up with the blog in a far more conscientious manner in 2013.  I hope you all had a great Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin