Sunday 23 September 2012

Oktoberfest in Valencia

Known for taking place in Munich I can confirm that Oktoberfest has branched out and there is also a beer festival in Valencia.  It ended today which was a shame because we had such a great time last night that we would happily have gone again.  At least once more.

I'm not a beer drinker so I didn't think this would be my sort of thing, but I obviously did OK given that I ended up dancing on the tables...




It was a nice opportunity to visit the bull ring given that I wouldn't be interested in going for an actual bull fight.


I actually enjoyed this beer which is a first for me. 






I'm not sure what happened to my top but I was having too much fun to care it seems.

From what I gather online, the Oktoberfest is a biannual event in Valencia so roll on April when it should return! 

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I LOVE the shot of you dancing on the table! You're such a stunner.

    You know, following your new blog is making me really, really want to visit Valencia! It looks like such a lovely place, I'm dying to visit the Bioparc and Oceanografica (think I remembered the name right?). Next holiday I reckon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Leanne you are far too kind! Promise me that if you do visit that you'll let me know?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin